Well, now for the swine flu. While we were booked to go through Mexico to get to Belize, we've decided to fly straight to Belize City and do the 2 hour bus ride to Corozal. That is partly to do with the swine flu because the Mexico City stopover is 6 hours. So now we have a return ticket too. We're only staying 24 days as there are many things to do back home like look after my newly born kittens. Yes, this was an unexpected surprise.
The decision as to timing of the build will happen when I get to Corozal. I'm trying to curb my impulsive nature so I've been sitting on this decision for a while. There are so many factors to consider.
Anyway, not much to say. We're off to Belize on Monday! Just hope the swine flu doesn't hit Belize next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment