We got the name of a builder in Corozal (we actually saw him when we were on vacation but did not get formally introduced). His name is John Harris and he has lived in Corozal for 5 years with 32 years construction experience.
Anyway, we've emailed him our ideas for a house so just waiting for his response. He is very busy and as per another blog we came upon; he is building this couple's home in Consejo Shores starting in March (to be finished end of June). That doesn't quite fit into my schedule of being there, so will see how my schedule has to change, if any.
I'm wondering if I should share some of the different thoughts we've had in respect to what to build (home or guesthouse), what size, where on the property etc. as they are so jumbled and confuses us half the time. That's because we have been talking and talking but not writing them down, so 3 days later, we come up with the same idea we had before (and if one of us doesn't realize we've already thought about that, we both think it's a new idea, thus another option to confuse us further). lol Ok, so I exaggerate a little, but I'll tell you, it's a frustrating exercise. And yes, I know the next step is to list all the options and the pros and cons, on paper. I am a Project Manager for God's sake (or I used to be anyway) :-0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment