

The day started off with some fresh coconuts to drink and eat. Mom asked Bob's yard keeper to cut down some coconuts for us (from Bob's yard). I don't drink the juice but the flesh was yummy. His name is Darry and his step-father is Jamaican so I think Mom wangled out a Jamaican dinner from him. I have to keep an eye on her y'know :-).
We met a lady who is building a house close to Corozal town so we spent the day with her. Her name is Sherry and she's here until the completion of her house. She has a nice piece of property on the beach.
Then we went swimming out by the bay. It was very nice once you figured out how you were going to get in the water and then out again. It is not a sandy beach; we used a boat dock to get out but it was a little slippery. The water was a wonderful temperature. And no crocs to be seen.

We're going to a bar that plays oldies music with Bob tonight. I hope I'm not hearing any snickering!! A little Jim Reeves..... actually I remember hearing that music when I was a little girl....Mom used to play his records all the time. So....I'm going for Mom!
Then hopefully we will stop by Jam rock afterwards to see if they're playing poker.

No comments:
Post a Comment