Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We'll be back!

Well, this is likely the final entry in this blog for a while.

The plan is to build early in the new year so Jacques and I will be back then. However, this is also contingent on the Canadian weather and my impatience.

We had a very eventful vacation, met so many people, learned so much, and had some really fun times!! Mom and I want to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome and special thanks to her adopted sons :-).

Had to leave you with one final picture. That's Gail looking through her fence to our place. Gail, please keep an eye on our property. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to say I enjoyed reading your blog. I too have a house and property in Belize, not far from you. I'm off Cosejo Rd. near Serenity Sands. My house was just finished this week, and the furniture has started to arrive. John is a friend of mine, you do have a great builder. I'm heading down in two weeks in the hopes my shipment has arrived and to get the house ready for a stay. My wife and I live in Aurora, so we are neigbours here as well. Thanks again for sharing, regards dave

    ReplyDelete