Friday, May 15, 2009

Quiet day today

We expected the surveyor to show up at 10 this morning but not surprisingly, he did not. So we did not drive out to see our property which turned out to be a good thing because the truck ran out of gas. Lucky for us it was parked at home and I found out when I was going to pick up Sherry in town. Now, don't blame me, the gas guage is sitting at 1/4 tank. So now I know the gas guage is no good either.

We went to Jim and Melanie's house for a swim (and pool exercise with the girls). They have a lovely pool and their home is gorgeous. It has a huge 30 something foot high thatch roof which keeps it very cool. I would like it if I had enough money to hire a carpenter to make my furniture like they did.

Mom has found someone to church with, Melanie. So they're going to church tonight for rosary. Whew.... maybe I can get out of going to church on Sunday too!

Internet connection is very bad. It took me one hour to get to my blog and I cannot get to my email. Oh well, when there is no more blogging, you'll know it's the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment