Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our property on Four Mile Lagoon

Took Mom to see our bushes since that's all you can see. Dropped over to Earl and Gail's, our neighbours, and saw their place. It is beautiful! I love what they did to the property and the house is very nice. Another great project by John Harris. I know now more than ever that we made a good choice to be on Four Mile Lagoon. It's wonderful to see all these places and what people have done with it. Certainly gives us good ideas. Again, both Earl and Gail are fantastic people and I'm glad we're future neighbours. The lot on the south side of them is for sale if anyone reading this blog is interested :-).

1 comment:

  1. Donna,
    Sorry I missed your call today. Glad you got to see Earl and Gails' place. I tried returning your call a couple of times today. Maybe tomorrow. Belize time.
    Perry

    ReplyDelete